One event on May 9, 2020 at 8:00 am
One event on May 10, 2020 at 8:00 am
One event on May 11, 2020 at 8:00 am
**FRIDAY CURBSIDE PICKUP IS FULL!**
COVID Update: You must pre-order your plants! Curb-side pick up only. NO shopping the lot. Please read all instructions!
Here’s what you need to know:
How to Submit Your Plant Sale Order Form
Thank you for your patience as we navigate a new format this year with curbside pick-up only for our Spring Plant Sale.
Friday curbside pick up orders are full. Please select Saturday, Sunday, or Monday for pick up. Thank you!
Please note these important details:
1. There are TWO DIFFERENT order forms.
2. Order form number 1 must be received at least one day prior to requested pick up date.
3. Order form number 2 must be received by Sunday, May 3 at 11:59 p.m. Items on this form are coming from growers that are putting this inventory aside for us thus requiring an earlier deadline date.
4. Be sure to print your name and contact information clearly so we can contact you if we have any questions.
5. Submit your order form in the green, specially-marked drop box at Rotary Botanical Gardens’
(RBG) parking lot at 1455 Palmer Drive, Janesville, WI 53545, mailed to the same location or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Pick up for all orders will be at the Rotary Botanical Gardens (RBG) Horticulture building at 825 Sharon Road, Janesville.
Thank you for supporting Rotary Botanical Gardens with your plant sale purchases! We look forward to opening the garden gates to visitors just as soon as we can.
Questions? Please call: 608-752-3885 or email: email@example.com
To start shopping:
Friday, May 8 through Monday, May 11, 8 AM to 5 PM